Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I Love

Cowboy boots. I haven't had them for long, but long enough to know that they seem appropriate for any and every situation... cute sundress? sure! walking the dog? why not? quick trip to the grocery store? you betcha.
Listening to the free the CD Coldplay gave out at their concert, on my way home from work.
I would love it even if it wasn't free, but it makes it that much sweeter.


Husband in the kitchen. He knows what he's doing... more so than me.
Thank goodness or we might starve!

A wet nose followed by a gentle but slobbery kiss on my palm in the morning. 
A subtle but sweet hint it's time to go out.

SweetWater Brewing Company's blueberry beer.
I'm a recent convert, but will definitely make this one of my go to summer drinks.

1 comment:

  1. Great cowboy boots! I'm going to have to try that beer. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete