Monday, February 8, 2010

If I had a million dollars...

On road trips, Phillip and I like to play the game "What would we do if you we won the lottery?" Since the odds of winning are infinitesimal and actually requires you to play the lottery, we just have good time trying to think up lots of different and sometimes silly ways to spend our imaginary money. Of course we mention the requisites like new cars, a new house, perhaps a beach house, traveling the world, charities, etc., but then there's also the sail boat in Caribbean, infinity pool, helicopter rides, in home movie theater, the condo in Scotland, villas in Italy and France, the list could go on forever. However, even if I were to win the lottery, I know I would still want to be a photographer, especially since it would make it that much easier to fill my bag with this arsenal!
The Canon 5D... Isn't he handsome?
Oh the pictures I could take with you. 
The 85mm, 1.8 lens. The perfect portrait lens. *sigh
 
The 50mm, 1.2. The lens I'd use for anything and everything. 
I just know we'd be a great match.

 
The macbook pro. 
I can only imagine the time it would save me with its ease of editing.
 
The 70-200mm, 2.8 telefoto. He'll leave no detail, near or far unfocused.
And carrying this bad boy around I'd have arms of steel - well, maybe just one left arm of steel.
100mm, 2.8 Macro Lens
I've never been a fan of insects, but this guy might persuade me to get close...

Or maybe I'll just stick to flowers.
And of course... the fish eye lens.
No bag would be complete without this gem.

Well, a girl can dream... and if a certain someone needs any ideas for a birthday/valentine's day gift, he won't have to go far for ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment