Monday, April 4, 2011

Sisters


I'm not going to lie, I've always been jealous of my friends with sisters. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my brother and wouldn't trade our relationship for anything, but sisters seem to have a special bond that can never be duplicated. Oh, and there's the whole clothes borrowing, shoe swapping and secret sharing, which sounds pretty amazing.

Carol and Laura have a chemistry that let's them be at ease even in front of a camera, which is not easy to do. Watching their camaraderie and laughter, I found myself smiling and laughing right along with them. 











While Laura & Carol were busy looking beautiful.... something caught their attention

it started as just amusing...


but the hilariousness grew....

and grew...

but fortunately for the duck, this little guy was not as fast.

and now, back to work.

Gorgeous!

{Raleigh NC Family Portrait Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment