Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh Brother


Saturday mornings spent building forts out of every blanket and chair we were strong enough to move, never ending games of 4-square (or 2-square) and H-O-R-S-E in the driveway, riding bikes, sledding down questionable hills which may have a 5 ft drop off at the bottom (someone was smart enough to bail at the last second, I was not...), climbing trees, digging holes and building castles at the beach, fights over who gets to ride shot gun, fights over the remote, blaming a broken chair on the dog & cat (I still don't know how we got away with it and kept a straight face), the thousands of Christmas cookies we've decorated over the years, summer nights playing ghost in the graveyard and hide-n-seek, bed time stories and after-dinner entertainment (I really thought dad was a magician for quite some time)... thanks for the fun times Jame. I'm proud to call you my brother and grateful to call you my friend.

Happy Birthday.

love,
lar-bar



No comments:

Post a Comment