Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DIY: Diaper Wreath

I recently learned of a fun way to give a mom-to-be small baby items, such as pacifiers and toys - display them on an EASY to assemble diaper wreath. I can't remember where I first heard about the diaper wreath - perhaps a co-worker or book club buddy? But the idea stuck and has become a go-to-gift for me to give at baby showers. Especially since it's looks great, but is super simple to put together.

 You'll just need a foam wreath frame that you can pick up at any Michael's, AC Moore, etc.

Diapers in a size 2 - 3

A few toys and pacifiers

Ribbon to attach the items to the wreath. I found this roll at Target in perfect shades of pastel.

Open up the diapers and attach them around the wreath. You'll secure them using the diaper fasteners.

Next, arrange the baby toys around the wreath and secure with ribbon.

And, Voila! You have a diaper wreath, ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment