Monday, June 28, 2010

Justin + Audrey: 2nd Shooting at the Butterfly House

The images are in from my first 2nd shooting gig with Leah Charbonneau! Yay! I'd be lying if I said I was completely cool, calm and collected because there were definitely some nerves present that day, but when I saw Audrey and Justin lock eyes on each other for their First Look, any nervous energy I was harboring melted away and I remembered why I want to do this. Capturing IT.

IT is the togetherness girlfriends share when they help a friend/sister into her wedding gown.

... the look on his face when he sees his future wife.

... the excitement of the first steps together as husband and wife
...  the emotion during the first dance.
 ... the music (how cool is it that their DJ had vinyl records?!)
... the food
 ... the fun
 ... the details
 ... and finally, the fare well
 I love IT.

2 comments: