Monday, August 29, 2011

Where to begin?

Last week was kind of crazy... there was an earthquake, I got an iPad2!, I went to the ER, ended up getting admitted to the hospital and having surgery 2 days later, I placed 3rd in the WPS Convention Live Judging, and to wrap things up there was a hurricane. It is not a week I will soon forget, that is for sure.

Now that I'm bedridden for the next few days, I can focus on all the editing and blogging I've been wanting to do, but haven't found time to sit down to do... no excuses now!

To start things off, I'll share my image that placed in the live judging! This was seriously one of the most nerve wracking contests I've ever entered. It's one thing to enter your image (which you basically view as your children) to be judged behind closed doors, and quite another to have them judged in a room full of your peers, out loud... I think my stomach was in knots the entire time, but I survived and more importantly, I learned a lot by listening to the critiques. You can view all the winners here!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment