Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jonathan + Lee: Rehearsal Dinner, The Champions Room, The Greenbrier Golf Club, White Sulphur Springs, WV


I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I love Rehearsal Dinners because they set the tone for the weekend. It feels like it's the first time everyone has finally stepped back, taken a breath, and is ready to enjoy the wedding festivities. With all the last minute preparations complete, it's time to relax and celebrate the upcoming marriage of two lovely people in love and ready to embark on an incredible journey together.

Lee is one of the loveliest and fun-loving people I know and after meeting Jonathan, I know exactly why they chose each other. They are a perfect match and their happiness is contagious. 












A treat for the flower girl...





This makes me miss the mountains... So pretty West Virginia.




I LOVED the center pieces for the rehearsal dinner. One of Jonathan's favorite events of the year is the Masters, so they had a Masters themed rehearsal dinner in the appropriately named, Champions Room.













{Rehearsal Dinner, The Champions Room, The Greenbrier Golf Club, Rehearsal Dinner Photographer, The Greenbrier Wedding Photographer,
West Virginia Wedding Photographer}

No comments:

Post a Comment