Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Doldrums

About this time of year, the excitement of the holidays has finally worn off and the realization that there's still two more months of winter begins to set in... ugh. The yummy cookies from cookie exchanges are all gone and now all my clothes seem to fit a bit more snug (so strange). My resolution to start exercising is still waiting to come to fruition. The anticipation of the first snow has turned to dreading the next one to come (thankfully I have an AMAZING husband who will scrape my windshield before going into work). 

And finally, I'm bummed that it's dark when I get home to take Harvey out for his evening stroll - this can be especially hazardous for your shoes when walking in an area where there are lots of dogs, but less motivation for picking up after them. Since, let's face it, it's cold and dark and juggling the gloves, bags and dog can get a bit tricky.

So to cheer myself up, I've decided to reminisce about warmer days...







No comments:

Post a Comment