Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paul + Maggie: Post Wedding Portrait, Apex, NC

A post wedding portrait shoot is pretty much the most ideal situation ever. The couple is still excited about being newly married, but you don't have the urgent rush to get through the pictures so they can go celebrate. They're super relaxed, and willing to try a few things that are a bit more unconventional (bride on a skateboard anyone?). There was still a party following the portrait session, but they had allotted tons of time to wander around downtown Apex and so I took full advantage of it (side note on Apex: this town is ADORABLE - I can't believe it took me this long to visit it when it's practically next door).

So I have this scenario, plus the gorgeous fall sunlight at the end of the day, and a couple as awesome as Paul and Maggie? Let's just say I was just in photography heaven. 























 






Foreshadowing?




Checkers anyone? 















1 comment: