Thursday, October 6, 2011

Drew + Jes: Engagement Session, Downtown Philadelphia


I have a crush. It was a very unexpected crush. Definitely one I never saw coming. But it happened and it's here to stay.

Philadelphia.

Who knew this city had so much charm and AMAZING photo opportunities. Add in an awesome couple, perfect fall weather and try not to take a bad picture. Jes bragged that she could make anyone fall in love with this city, and yep, she wins.

Drew and Jes took the planning for their session very seriously for which I am forever grateful, having no idea what to do or where to go in Philly. They researched, planned, plotted and it definitely paid off.  


Jes and I went to high schools in neighboring towns (she was a Warrior, I was a Wildcat) and both ended up at UVA. My dear friend Andi, also a Warrior and at UVA, introduced me to her friend Jes, and I knew I liked her immediately. She's the kind of person who makes you feel welcome after the first few seconds of meeting. Fast forward to post college days and she runs into a handsome man on her volleyball team. Love at first volley.


These two kids are crazy smart, funny and really really in love. And I loved photographing them.

It was really (REALLY) hard to narrow it down, but here are a few of my favorites from our session.




























{Philadelphia Engagement, Philadelphia Photographer, Raleigh Engagement, Raleigh Photographer}

1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous Laura!! You are TRULY gifted! (of course my beautiful sis, Jes, makes it easy right?!)
    Tia Koepfler Reimbold

    ReplyDelete