Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Colleen - Bridal Portrait, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, NC


Bridal portraits are like gift giving at Christmas time. You've made/bought/created the gift and you are SO excited to share it... but you can't. There's a date and you can't give the gift until it's time. It's torture.

I'm the kind of person who buys a gift and then tries to get you to guess what it is that I've gotten you because I can't stand to wait to give it to you. I know you're going to love it and want you to be just as excited as I am about the pending gift. Well, lucky for you, the wait is over! I can FINALLY share Colleen's gorgeous bridal portrait session since she was married this past Saturday.

This girl can pose on the drop of a dime and has a smile that won't quit. And she also happens to be just a sweet on the inside as she is on the outside.












{Bridal Portrait, Raleigh, NC, North Carolina Museum of Art}

No comments:

Post a Comment