Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Time in New York

I heart this city. Even when it's below freezing and the snow flurries are falling, it makes my heart melt to see the holiday spirit live and in person.
























This was kinda my worst fear - I'm not a fan of birds flying in a flock above me.

Welcome to the Plaza














What's a trip to New York without a little Tiffany's?










LOVE. LOVE. LOVE Eataly, Mario Batali's new cafe. If you're in the mood for an authentic Italian meal, go here - and then do a little grocery shopping.


Cocktails at the Carlyle Hotel, surrounded by some of my favorite children's book art.


The original Christmas in New York.






{Christmas Photography, Holiday Photographer, New York City, The Plaza, Central Park, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Eataly, Bryant Park, New York City Public Library, The Carlyle, Macy's, Tiffany & Co., Bergdorf Goodman, Fendi, Cartier, Times Square, St. Patrick's Cathedral, FAO Schwarz}

1 comment:

  1. Laura, these are simply stunning. You really should start doing stock photography and making some money!! The black and whites literally took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete