Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Photographic Society Q2 Image Contest...woo hoo!


Tuesday was a tough day. Nothing traumatizing in particular, just one of those days when you're really glad the work day is over. I was feeling tired/stressed/overwhelmed and was ready to crawl into bed, but I knew I would regret missing the monthly WPS meeting. I needed a pick-me-up and boy did I get one. Not only did I get to catch up with my photog friends, I found out that I placed in the quarterly image contest and in 2 categories!!! What!? I know, I was stunned too. The image above placed 3rd in the artistic category and the image below placed 5th in the photojournalism category. Yay!

You can view all the AMAZING winners here.


{Wedding Photographic Society, Raleigh NC Wedding and Portrait Photographer}

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic news, Laura! And the shots are stunning. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete