Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coco

Coco (the nickname was given to her while she was still in utero and mom & dad couldn't decide on a name) is a very happy baby as evidenced by the fact that I have met her quite a few times, but have yet to hear her cry. In fact, the only pet peeve her mom really has is that she's such a squirmy worm, she was having trouble capturing a picture of her without her arms looking like a blur. Thank goodness for fast shutter speeds, because she was not kidding! Luckily, we caught a few moments of Coco in repose - which I think was mainly due to her questioning what I was doing sticking my monstrous camera in front of my face (see the fourth pic down). She warmed up soon enough though.


 
 
Every little girl should have a pair of red patent shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment